Myolibria - Vitamin D-K2 Balance
Myolibria - Vitamin D-K2 Balance
Vitamin D-K2 Balance has been designed for maximum therapeutic potential when taken in combination with Magnesium Balance and Mitochondria Balance as each address as a key component of the muscle pain cycle.
Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate excessive calcium levels by directing calcium back into bone and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy into cells.
Free shipping on all orders over $24 (before tax). All prices in CAD.
See The Full Product Sheet Here
- Vitamin A - 500 IU
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
- Vitamin K2 - 120mcg
- Other Ingredients - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerine, Water
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner. To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Vitamin D-K2 Balance has been formulated as part of our Muscle Protocol
Vitamin D-K2 Balance has been designed for maximum therapeutic potential when taken in combination with Magnesium Balance and Mitochondria Balance as each address as a key component of the muscle pain cycle. Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate excessive calcium levels by directing calcium back into bone and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy into cells.
Vitamin D-K2 Balance is a powerful combination of fat-soluble vitamins D3, K2 & A
- Vitamin D helps regulate calcium and other minerals in our bodies. It increases calcium absorption from our food - if we need more calcium our kidneys can produce more of the active form of vitamin D to increase the amount we absorb. Higher calcium levels can cause problems such as kidney stones, calcium deposits in soft tissues, such are arteries leading to heart disease, or in muscle causing trigger points or locked muscles. Taking a vitamin D3 supplement on its own could lead to problems associated with higher calcium levels.
- Vitamin K2 assists the body in the proper use of calcium. Evidence suggests that supplementing with vitamin K2 not only inhibits the buildup of calcium in arteries but can also remove calcium that has already been deposited. While vitamin D is increasing calcium levels in the body, vitamin K2 helps the body to effectively use that calcium to build stronger teeth and bones instead of having it build up in soft-tissue such as arteries and muscles.
- Vitamin A is a group of fat-soluble compounds which aid growth and development, reproduction, immune system function, eyesight, skin health, and gene expression. Vitamin A deficiency is common, as foods high in Vitamin A such as organ and grass-fed meats are not commonly consumed and there is an unreasonable fear of toxicity. Vitamin A plays a key role in managing calcium as it helps excess calcium to be excreted in urine which can also help dissolve plaques in soft tissue.
Think of Vitamins D3, K2, and A as your calcium control team. For the optimal results, adequate levels of all 3 vitamins need to be present. Vitamin D3 helps to absorb calcium, vitamin K2 directs calcium into teeth and bones while vitamin A helps the body to excrete excess calcium.
Magnesium plays an important role in Vitamin D3 supplementation
- Magnesium plays an important role in over 300 processes in our bodies, including the proper function of Vitamin D and to help maintain calcium balance. Magnesium and calcium have opposite effects in soft tissue such as muscle. Calcium stimulates muscle contraction while magnesium relaxes muscle. Too much calcium (remember vitamin D3 increases calcium levels) can cause problems such as increased calcium deposits in arteries and locked muscles. Adequate magnesium levels help to counteract the negative effects of high calcium levels.
- Vitamin D3-K2 Balance was formulated to be taken together with Magnesium Balance as part of a comprehensive approach to improving muscle function and overall health.