The real therapeutic potential of our Muscle Protocol is experienced when they are taken together as they each address a key component of the chronic pain cycle.
Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate calcium levels and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy into cells.
Free shipping on all orders over $35 (before tax). All prices in CAD.
Magnesium Balance Supplement Facts
- Magnesium Glycinate - 80mg
- Magnesium Malate - 20mg
- Vitamin B6 - 2.5mg
- Zinc Bisglycinate - 2.5mg
- Other Ingredients - Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, Hypromellose (capsule)
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Vitamin D-K2 Balance Supplement Facts
- Vitamin A - 500 IU
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
- Vitamin K2 - 120mcg
- Other Ingredients - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerine, Water
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner. To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Mitochondria Balance Supplement Facts
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine (HCI) - 250mg
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) - 100mg
- PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt) - 2.5mg
- B1 (Benfotiamine) - 15mg
- B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) - 2.5mg
- B3 (Niacinamide) - 100mg
- B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate) - 50mg
- B12 (Methylcobalamin/ Adenosylcobalamin) - 500mcg
- Folic Acid (Calcium L-5-MTHF) - 100mcg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose (capsule)
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free
Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day. For use beyond 3 months, consult a healthcare practitioner. To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood thinners and/or blood pressure medication, or if you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen. May cause digestive problems.