Myolibria - Mitochondria Balance
Myolibria - Mitochondria Balance
Mitochondria Balance has been designed for maximum therapeutic potential when taken in combination with Magnesium Balance and Vitamin D-K2 Balance as each address as a key component of the muscle pain cycle.
Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate excessive calcium levels by directing calcium back into bone and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy into cells.
Free shipping on all orders over $24 (before tax). All prices in CAD.
See The Full Product Sheet Here
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine (HCI) - 250mg
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) - 100mg
- PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt) - 2.5mg
- B1 (Benfotiamine) - 15mg
- B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) - 2.5mg
- B3 (Niacinamide) - 100mg
- B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate) - 50mg
- B12 (Methylcobalamin/ Adenosylcobalamin) - 500mcg
- Folic Acid (Calcium L-5-MTHF) - 100mcg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose (capsule)
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free
Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day. For use beyond 3 months, consult a healthcare practitioner. To assure freshness, store away from heat, light and moisture.
Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood thinners and/or blood pressure medication, or if you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen. May cause digestive problems.
Mitochondria Balance has been formulated as part of our Muscle Protocol
Mitochondria Balance has been designed for maximum therapeutic potential when taken in combination with Magnesium Balance and Vitamin D-K2 Balance as each address as a key component of the muscle pain cycle. Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate excessive calcium levels by directing calcium back into bone and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy into cells.
What are mitochondria and what do they do?
- Mitochondria are our "energy factories", and we have them in nearly every single cell in our body. Their primary function is to produce energy in the form of ATP, using calories and nutrients stored in food and the oxygen that we breathe to run our bodies. Without them, life would not be possible.
- Current research shows a strong relationship between mitochondrial health and inflammation, microbial infections, oxidative damage, and the regulation of cell lifespan.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction is associated with a host of diseases and conditions, including chronic pain, aging, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, neurological diseases and many others. Mitochondria play a key role in our health, and maintaining and improving their function is essential to our overall health.
Each ingredient of Mitochondria Balance helps to improve the function of Mitochondria.
- N-Acetyl-Carnitine (L-Carnitine) has been shown to reduce damage to muscle and decrease muscle soreness after exhaustive exercise. New research is looking at the ability of L-Carnitine to improve blood flow in areas with poor oxygen levels.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (Co-Q10) plays a direct role in cellular energy production and is a powerful antioxidant within the mitochondrial membrane. The body naturally produces Co-Q10 but production peaks at age 20 and continually declines with age. There is substantial research that shows that Co-Q10 can improve heart function, nerve repair, slow brain decline, prevent migraines and promote muscle recovery.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) works as an antioxidant within mitochondria, protecting them from oxidative damage, as well as directly stimulating key enzymes in the mitochondria to boost energy production. One of the most exciting functions of PQQ is that it is the only known nutrient that can cause a spontaneous generation of new mitochondria within aging cells!
The B Vitamins -
- Benfotiamine is a water-soluble form of Vitamin B1. Its unique structure allows it to pass through the cell's membrane where it is converted into Thiamin Pyrophosphate (TPP). TPP promotes the delivery of fuel into the mitochondria, stimulating improved energy production.
- Vitamin B2 helps to produce energy, rid the body of free radicals, and help the body change Vitamin B6 and folate into useable forms.
- Vitamin B3 helps the body convert protein, fat and carbohydrates into usable energy. It also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and manufacture new DNA.
- Vitamin B5 helps release energy from sugars, starches, and fats. B5 is used to manufacture red blood cells and for the creation of fats in the body.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) helps to complete the development of red blood cells, maintain healthy circulation and in the creation of skin and intestinal cells.
- Vitamin B12 is used in DNA and fatty acid synthesis/production.